Real Time Data Capture
* Communication and Control Networks
better than NET92 .... ETHERNET !!!!
The most efficient
and competitive solution to your network operability.
If you have an Ethernet backbone you can avoid the
hassle and costs of a new cabling, even the slim one
required by a NET92. Now TRAX+/+P and PROX+ can be
equipped with an
internal EtherLite board and they can be connected
directly to your LAN. Now you can manage them also
through the Internet. But EtherLite can also be installed
separately, inside a wall electric box or any other
enclosure. It can be used to interface a single RS232
device, or up to 31 RS485 terminals with NET92 protocol
or with generic terminals.
NET92 is a low cost network which is easy to
install. It is modular and expandable, it functions on a reliable
industrial standard, and it supports a variety of terminals
suitable for a wide number of tasks. NET92 is very fast and
can manage a large number of terminals with high levels of
traffic. The user can insert data, request information from
the system, pay, vote, or gain access to a protected area.
Simultaneously the system supervisor can monitor single transactions
and the status of the whole network, from the console of the
system host computer, as well as obtain aggregates of different
Real time control also makes life easier for
the application programmers: they no longer have to juggle
with queued messages bottlenecked on different buffers, but
need only create a simple sequential service.
Specifically designed to manage transactions
at the work station, NET92 can be the backbone of systems
- attendance recording and production control
- access control and the automated protection of buildings
such as hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.
- electronic voting;
- electronic payments in commercial, sporting and tourist
Applications built around NET92 generally offer:
- Instant data availability, with no geographical limit
thanks to simple Ethernet-TCP/IP interface.
- Independent configuration of each work station.
- Accurate and complete data.
- Lower operators times compared with paper-based systems.
- On-the-spot validation and editing of data.
- Easily and quickly installed low-cost field-network.
- Unlimited bi-directional transactions.
- Messages to the operator.
- Transactions tailored to the operator to improve productivity
- Personalized and synthetic analytical reports.
- Output to screen, printer or file.
Terminals for all types of application
All TMC terminals can be connected to the same
network. Developers can write NET92 software that can manage
different applications at the same time.
State of the art design ensures low level emissions
and a high immunity against electromagnetic interference.
Continuous operation is ensured even when a power supply or
component failure occurs.
Choice components and controlled manufacturing processes ensure
the quality of the network. All devices conform to the EN
60950 safety standards.
It is easy to use, streamlined and flexible
- The network is made up of:
- One or more host computers which control the networkand
- A PSLD power supply and RS485/RS232 signal adapter unit.
- An EtherLite when it is required to connect RS232 or
RS485 terminals to an Ethernet LAN.
- Telephone cables with one or two twisted pairs for transmitting
- Bipolar power supply cable.
- The right TMC terminal for the application.
The adoption of normal telephone cables makes
installation a simple task which can be carried out by normal
electricians. In this way, too, maintainance problems and
costs are reduced to a minimum.
The soul of the network is TMC's own NET92 communications
protocol. This protocol is managed by a controller PC using
the TMC DLL library or OCX. If your computer is not a PC,
then the protocol is managed by the intelligent version of
our line driver, the PSLD/3I, which is equipped with its own
buffer and takes care of all polling activities.
It is invaluable and popular with programmers
Whatever the application, NET92 with TMC terminals
carries out transactions immediately and provides the user
with raw or processed data either at the terminals or at the
controller console allowing you a fast and complete monitoring
service. Programmers immediately appreciate the ease with
which it can be integrated. In whatever application environment,
the immediate execution of transactions and the prompt availability
of individua or aggregate and elaborated data, both at the
terminals and at the monitoring stations, allow you to create
a system which provides a fast, efficient and complete service.
It is these qualities which have made NET92 so popular with
authorized TMC reseller in CR
address: Náměstí 5. května 3, 290 01 Poděbrady
phone: (+420) 0324 611018, 610181; fax: (+420) (0)324 610505